Applications are accepted through ERAS only. In applying through ERAS applicants interested in the categorical internal medicine or those interested in the Combined Internal Medicine/Preventive Medicine Residency training are to enter their application as an Internal Medicine application. If interested in the Combined Program, select the combined track.
Open Positions for Academic Year 2017-18
- Combined Internal Medicine/Preventive Medicine General Residency Program (4 years) 2 Positions
- Combined Internal Medicine/Preventive Medicine Residency Program Cancer track (4 years) 1 Position
- Internal Medicine Residency Program Categorical (3 years) 6 Positions
- Internal Medicine Residency Preliminary Year (1 Year) 5 Positions
- Preventive Medicine Residency 1 Position
The Residency Programs at Griffin Hospital are very competitive. All applications are reviewed by the Program Director: Scores below 220 are unlikely to receive an interview. US clinical experience (such as prior residency, externship, observership, sub-internship or research) is preferred but not mandatory.
We accept IMG's and sponsor J-1 visa's.
For further information you may contact Margie Bliga, Residency Program Administrator via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org